02 Apr CEW Announces 2018 Beauty Award Finalists
CEW has announced the finalists for the 2018 CEW Cosmetic Executive Women Beauty Awards.
The Beauty Awards honor the most innovative products of the year and are selected by CEW’s more than 9,000 U.S. members, all of whom are industry professionals. Members voted for nominees March 1-15, 2018.
The 252 finalists were chosen from a pool of more than 1,000 entries and 500 brands; the awards also saw a 10% increase in indie entrants. Additionally, five categories have been added for 2018 : Indie Hair, Nutricosmetic Product. Niche Fragrance, Packaging Innovation and the first ever supplier award, Formula Innovation.
« For more than two decades, the CEW Beauty Awards continue to be a primary resource for consumers to help navigate the crowded beauty aisles. The are countless products that launch each year across all categories.
The products that become finalists are voted on by the industry – those who know the best in beauty, » said CEW president Carlotta Jacobson. « Further, the breadth of innovation makes these awards even more important to consumers, who use them as another indicator as to what’s best in the marketplace. »
The awards will be held May 18, 2018 at the Beauty Awards Luncheon, to be held at the New York Hilton
Midtown in New York City.
The finalists are :
• Differin Gel
• Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator
• REN Skincare Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
• Honest Beauty Younger + Clearer Spot-on Remedy
• Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask
• Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Sleeping Mask
• BASF Corp Dermagenist PW – Waking Up Sleeping Beauty
• Clariant Eosidin
• Green Mountain Biotech Kamedis Dermatology Calm Eczema Therapy Cream
• Biomod Skinsmart Dry Mask – City Protect
• Geltor Inc. N-collage
• Stepan Naturally-drived Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash with Charcoal