Research & Development
Biomod brings science and creativity together under the same roof. Our research and development is conducted in our on-site facility. This intimate, hands-on approach allows us to:
- Exercise a bold and boundless creative approach that inspires every one of our product innovations and technological advancements
- Employ a highly flexible methodology that adapts to each customer's specific requirements
- Examine each formulation's chemical physics properties to ensure optimal performance
- Enforce the strictest standards
- Ensure the highest quality output
A team of experts from diverse backgrounds and with wide-ranging experience ensures that we continuously push outside standard scientific and creative boundaries. We apply this unique approach every day as we evolve and enhance current technologies, as well as in our research and development of new ones.
Biomod's BMV™ technology boasts an impressive list of superior benefits that enable it to dramatically improve the quality and effectiveness of topical skin treatments and applications:
- BMV™s remain stable due to their solid structure
- Actives are delivered homogeneously. BMV™s slowly melts into the skin avoiding susceptible damage and evaporation often caused by environmental factors
- The vectors play a dual role: delivering actives and renewing the skin's health via lipidic components
- The vector's composition forms a protective barrier at the surface of the skin
- Bioavailability is increased, reducing the amount of actives required for equivalent results
- BMV™ technology boosts typical benefits of actives
- BMV™ technology is water-free, thus minimizing the need for preservatives and eliminating the need for harsh chemicals
Our Products: Infusers
Our line of Infusers combines two cutting edge technologies - Biomod's patented BMV™ technology and our proprietary imprinting process- in one industry-leading product.
- Infusers are backed by performance that has been proven in external clinical studies
- They represent an ideal product line extension to a brand's current offering
- Infusers can be programmed for multiple uses
- They are comfortable, clean, easy to use, and simple to incorporate into any daily beauty routine
Learn more about our industry-leading Infuser collection here.